Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 3 – Jet Leg Day

So yeah I mentioned that we didn’t get to bed till like 4 or 5 in the morning. That means the gang and I don’t get up until 2 in the afternoon. I was totally ok though, from traveling to Panama, I remembered how important it is to just give yourself a day to breathe. We all thought it was best to just chill for the entire day,  so then I decided to catch up on reading:

I finished ‘Takio’! Like I mentioned super sweet, but way to short, I totally wanted more.

And I got started on ‘Blacksad’, which is literally waaaaaay too cool for words. It got me so jazzed, I made Sian check it out and she loved the art work too!!


It didn’t take long for day to turn into night. The girls and I started exchanging funny youtube videos. They showed me a clip from this amazing performer named ‘Beardyman’, who we might see:

And then, they told me about this awesome show called ‘Fonejacker’.

Check out some links here:



AMAZING!!!

After that, we watched some clip show on the TV that focused on funny youtube vids. We decided to stop after they showed some lil kid from America failing at a grind and potentially cutting his nugget pouch…yeah that shit was gnarly.

To lighten the mood, I chose a movie, they got some pizza, and we watched ‘How To Train Your Dragon’.

Congrats Dreamworks…THAT SHIT WAS OUTSTANDING!!!

What an awesome movie, I loved absolutely everything about it. And the pizza was mighty nice too.

For a jet lag day, it was purty darn great!

Till next time,
Toby

No comments:

Post a Comment